Ensuring ease of manufacturing.
Packaging engineers help supplement our clients’ manufacturing capabilities to effectively drive products to market. Whether it be assisting in evaluating the flexibility of current manufacturing assets to unlock change, procuring new equipment or leveraging our constantly growing global network of suppliers and manufacturers, we are able to provide the expert consultation necessary to drive designs to market. We understand the financial investment associated with high-speed and high-volume form, fill, seal production, pack-out and distribution, and in conjunction with our clients supply chain team, we leverage that knowledge to create the cost-effective commercialization strategies that assure the successful introduction of new designs to the marketplace.
- Package engineering
- Sustainability assessments/life cycle analysis (LCA)
- Global case & pallet fit optimization
- Manufacturing assessments
- Facilitation of implementation summits
- Supplier sourcing
- Cost estimate facilitation
- Unit tool construction coordination
- First article inspection
- Sample production coordination
- Pilot run support
- Commercialization liaison