Translating your brand essence.
Brand Strategists establish a clear strategic vision for design development before putting pen to paper through brand narration and visual translation. It is unparalleled in its ability to uncover the key tenets of a brand’s history and personality, capture its core essence in a compelling narrative and embody that narrative visually through industrial and graphic design. In a world of dwindling attention spans and precious few seconds to communicate the right message in a meaningful way, it is more critical than ever for design to be set up for success through the establishment of a firm strategic foundation that translates your brand’s vision into the most appropriate design language.
- Brand/product attribute identification & dissection
- Visual decode & semiotic studies
- Brand journalism & visual storytelling
- Retail & competitive category assessment
- Brand positioning
- Brand/product naming
- Visual trend analysis
- Color, material & finish definition
- Design strategy development
- Brainstorm facilitation