Translating your brand essence.
Brand Strategists establish a clear strategic vision for design development before putting pen to paper through brand narration and visual translation. It is unparalleled in its ability to uncover the key tenets of a brand’s history and personality, capture its core essence in a compelling narrative and embody that narrative visually through industrial and graphic design. In a world of dwindling attention spans and precious few seconds to communicate the right message in a meaningful way, it is more critical than ever for design to be set up for success through the establishment of a firm strategic foundation that translates your brand’s vision into the most appropriate design language.
• Brand/product attribute identification & dissection
• Visual decode & semiotic studies
• Brand journalism & visual storytelling
• Retail & competitive category assessment
• Brand positioning
• Brand/product naming
• Visual trend analysis
• Color, material & finish definition
• Design strategy development
• Brainstorm facilitation